Not sure why you can't login due to your account being banned or disabled?
Or are you muted and don't know why?
You can always Contact Support.
Accounts are banned, muted or disabled for 4 types of reasons:
- Wrong Password
- If you entered the wrong password to login too many times, your account may be temporarily banned, or 'locked.' This is for your own protection to prevent brute force hackings. To reset your password, Click Forgot your password here!
- Rules Violations
- If you break our Rules in-game, your account will be banned or muted temporarily or permanently, depending on the violation. This can also affect your other associated accounts.
- Temporary mutes and bans are for for 1 day (24 hours), 3 days (72 hours) or 7 days (168 hours) usually, but can be longer after repeat offenses.
- Actual verbal/written 'warnings' are not given, just mutes or bans, depending on the nature of your rule violation, but each and every mute/ban can act as a 'warning' and will count against you and can result in a permanent mute or ban.
- Action taken against rules violations are not measured in number of 'offenses.'
- Since we have in-game moderators monitoring and manually banning/muting players, bans and mutes cannot be appealed.
- If you receive a mute, it means you will not be able to use chat for the duration of the mute.
- If you receive a ban, it means you cannot login to your account for the duration of the ban.
- There are ban/mute warnings posted to you in-game and emails that are automatically sent to your account email when you are banned/muted.
- The most common reasons that receive a ban or mute for rule-breaking in-game are: spamming chat, profanity/inappropriate language (evading our filters), verbal abuse, hate speech, sexual harassment or anything sexual in nature, griefing, packet spamming, using or discussing any kind of cheats/hacks/bots/trainers or exploiting/abusing any glitches.
- Payment Issue
- If you have a payment issue, your account may be temporarily, or depending on the severity of the issue, permanently disabled. This includes any kind of refunds/disputes/chargebacks/etc that have affected the payments made to the account or any associated accounts. Whenever there is a payment issue, any associated game accounts are disabled as per our Refund Policy. If you did dispute a payment and want to get your account reinstated, please visit our Help Page.
- Account Issue
- If an account looks compromised, shared or traded, it may be temporarily or permanently disabled, depending on the situation. We do everything we can to protect our players and if an account does look compromised, it will be disabled and the original owner needs to contact Artix Support. Sharing, trading, selling, buying or giving away accounts are not allowed for any reason!
Any rules violations that occur can affect all associated accounts. Repeat offenders may have their accounts permanently banned, muted or disabled. Playing our game and using chat is a privilege, not a right. If your first violation is severe, you may be permanently muted or banned, depending on the situation. Some violations are handled on a case by case basis.
Please note - if you are muted for a 'joke,' no one would be able to confirm it was a joke. Please read this Design Notes post for more information.