Our Refund Policy is for all Artix Entertainment games:
- AdventureQuest Worlds
- AdventureQuest 3D
- AdventureQuest: BattleGems
- AdventureQuest: Dragons
- AdventureQuest: Undead Assault
- Artix Points purchases
We encourage customers with payment issues contact Artix Support before initiating any refund requests, disputes or chargebacks, as we are able to assist and refund you much faster than your financial institution.
What is refundable:
- Character upgrades, in-game currency, and any other game packages or Artix Points packages (including Artix Points Gift Certificates) are all covered by our Refund Policy.
- The Artix Entertainment Terms & Conditions includes this Refund Policy and the Artix Rules. Agreement with the Terms & Conditions is required prior to creating an account.
- Artix Entertainment refunds accidental duplicate payments, unauthorized payments, or fraudulent payments if we are notified within 60 days of when the payments were made.
- We reserve the right to issue refunds in exceptional circumstances at our discretion.
- Refunds can take several business days to be processed and when you receive a refund is entirely up to your financial institution and the payment processor.
- Artix Support is happy to work with customers to resolve any payment issues.
What is non-refundable:
- Refunds, full or partial, cannot be issued for character upgrades, packages or memberships if they have been played, or if in-game currency/Artix Points have been spent. Artix Point Gift Certificates cannot be refunded if the gift code has been redeemed.
- Any violation of the Artix Rules or Terms & Conditions.
- Game technical issues.
- If an account is muted, banned, or disabled.
- If an account is shared, traded, sold, bought, gifted/given away, hacked or stolen.
- Payments made with Openbucks, Rixty, PayGarden, Cherry Credits, DragonPay and CashU. Usually once a physical store bought card is redeemed, it cannot be refunded, but you are welcome to contact the payment companies directly for more information.
Payment Processor Information:
- There are several payment methods we use that are refundable if eligible for a refund. However, we do not have access to their systems, so you must contact them directly for assistance
- For iOS/Apple mobile purchases, please contact Apple directly if you are eligible for a refund. We do not have access to their system, so have no way to refund a purchase.
- For SMS mobile purchases, please contact the payment companies Boku, Allopass or Paymentez directly, as we do not have access to their systems.
- For Amazon, please contact Amazon directly as we do not have access to their system.
- For BoaCompra, please contact them via their website.
Account/Card Owner Responsibility:
- Any account with a refund, dispute, or chargeback made against it will be temporarily or permanently disabled, as the situation requires. This includes all associated accounts, including those with recorded upgrade, package, in-game currency, or Artix Points purchases.
- We empathize with parents whose children have used their financial information (or that of a family member/friend) without explicit permission. However, the legal owner of the card, PayPal, bank account, phone, etc. is responsible for any purchases. We are always happy to work with parents in such situations, as we do understand that these issues can happen.
- For more information concerning credit card use by minors, please visit our FTC page.
Do you need a refund or have a payment question?
- All customers and players are important to us, and if you have any questions or issues, please email Artix Support.
- We respond to all email tickets the same business day they are received or the next business day, excluding US holidays. However, sometimes it can take up to 3 business days to respond, if we have high volume, or there is a US holiday. We are a small team and try to answer email tickets as soon as possible!
- To help us locate your payments, please make sure to provide us with any and all information you have, if applicable - buyer names, buyer emails, transaction/order ID numbers, which payment processor was used, dates, and amounts of payments.