Our Refund Policy is for all Artix Entertainment games:
- AdventureQuest Worlds
- AdventureQuest 3D
- AdventureQuest: BattleGems
- AdventureQuest: Dragons
- AdventureQuest: Undead Assault
- Artix Points purchases
We encourage customers with payment issues contact Artix Support before initiating any refund requests, disputes or chargebacks, as we are able to assist and refund you much faster than your financial institution.
What is refundable:
- Character upgrades, in-game currency, and any other game packages or Artix Points packages (including Artix Points Gift Certificates) are all covered by our Refund Policy.
- The Artix Entertainment Terms of Service includes this Refund Policy and the Artix Rules. Agreement with the Terms is required prior to creating an account.
- Artix Entertainment refunds purchases if they are accidental duplicate payments, unauthorized/fraudulent payments, or payments for upgrades that are not used if we are notified within 60 days of when the payments were made.
- We reserve the right to issue refunds in exceptional circumstances at our discretion.
- Refunds can take several business days to be processed and when you receive a refund is entirely up to your financial institution and the payment processor originally used.
- Artix Support always welcomes the chance to help resolve any payment issues with customers to prevent chargebacks/disputes and account disablement.
What is non-refundable:
- Refunds, full or partial, cannot be issued for character upgrades, packages or memberships if they have been played, if in-game currency/Artix Points have been spent, or if the payment was made past the 60 day refund policy period. This includes any bonus items/packages/currency/etc that comes with a specific upgrade or anything purchased with in-game currency.
- Artix Point Gift Certificates cannot be refunded if the gift code has been redeemed.
- Any violation of the Artix Rules or Terms of Service.
- Game technical issues.
- If an account is muted, banned, or disabled.
- If an account is shared, traded, sold, bought, gifted/given away, hacked or stolen.
- If a game is no longer updated or fully/partially accessible due to something outside our control, such as HeroSmash no longer being supported, or a mobile game that has issues with Google Play, iOS/Apple and/or Facebook.
- Payments made with Openbucks, Razer Gold, PayGarden, Cherry Credits, DragonPay and CashU. Usually once a physical store bought card is redeemed, it cannot be refunded, but you are welcome to contact the payment companies directly for more information.
Payment Processor Information:
- There are several payment methods we use that are refundable if eligible for a refund. However, we do not have access to their systems, so you must contact them directly for assistance.
- These include:
- Please note, as we have no way to issue refunds for payments made via these companies, we have no control over whether or not your payment is eligible for a refund as per their policies.
Account/Card Owner Responsibility:
- Any account with a purchase that was refunded, disputed, or charged back made will be temporarily or permanently disabled, as the situation requires. This includes all associated accounts, including those with any recorded upgrade, package, in-game currency, or Artix Points purchases.
- We empathize with parents whose children have used their financial information (or that of a family member/friend) without explicit permission. However, the legal owner of the card, PayPal, bank account, phone, financial information, etc. is responsible for any purchases. We are always happy to work with parents in such situations, as we do understand that these issues can happen.
- For more information concerning credit card use by minors, please visit our FTC page.
- Any individuals who report fraud for any reason may have whatever card/PayPal account/payment processor that was used blocked from purchasing any game upgrades/Artix Points in the future. This is not something that Artix Entertainment has any control over.
Do you need a refund or have a payment question?
- All customers and players are important to us, and if you have any questions or issues, please submit a ticket to email Artix Support.
- We respond to all email tickets the same business day they are received or the next business day, excluding US holidays. However, sometimes it can take up to 3 business days to respond, if we have high volume, or there is a US holiday. We are a small team and try to answer email tickets as soon as possible!
- To help us locate your payments, please make sure to provide us with any and all information you have, if applicable - buyer names, buyer emails, transaction/order/invoice ID numbers, which payment processor was used, dates, and amounts of payments.
- If a refund is issued, please note, it can take up to 10 business days for the payment processor to process the refund and can only be returned to the original payment method that was used. If you haven't received your refund after 10 business days, please contact the payment processor and your financial institution directly for more information.