Do you need to recover your hacked, stolen or lost account? We can help!
If you already have access to your account:
- Forgot password? Reset it Here.
- Forgot email? Get a hint under the Find Email link via the Account Manager.
- Other Login Issue, such as technical or payment issue? - Go Here.
If you do not have access to your account:
- No access to email? Contact your email provider! This is the FASTEST way to recover your account!
- No access to email and can't recover via email provider? Contact Artix Support.
- Account temporarily locked? This can happen if you enter the wrong password too many times. Reset it Here or Contact Artix Support if you don't have access to the email on the account.
Important Account Recovery Information:
- If you do not have access to your account or the email on your account, cannot remember the email, and cannot correctly provide the information Artix Support needs to confirm account ownership, then we may not be able to recover it for you.
- The information Artix Support requests is usually specific account information such as: emails used on the account, your location, payment information, and linked account information. If any or all of this information requested is incorrect, you may be asked for additional information.
- You cannot get an account back in-game, via Discord or social media such as Twitter and Facebook. Only Artix Support (and no other AE staff) can assist players with account issues via their email ticketing system.
- Free accounts that are a low level and inactive for a very long time may be deleted or the name may be purged so it can be made available for another player. To prevent this, we suggest logging into the account regularly, confirming your email, link a game or Artix Account to your AQWorlds account, or you can purchase an upgrade if you choose. This all will ensure you keep your account and account name.
Important Account Safety Information:
- Account sharing, trading, selling or gifting/giving away is NOT allowed. This means you cannot login and play on another player's account and you should NEVER give your password out to anyone for any reason!
- The account owner is responsible for the safety and security of their own account, any actions taken with the account, and for keeping their email address secure and up to date.
- Please do not ever send Artix Support sensitive information such as your social security number, driver's license number or financial information such as credit card numbers. This is not information we would receive or would ever request!
- All Artix websites are secure, no one can hack you through the Artix Game Launcher or our websites.
- Read more about Account Security here!
Important Payment Recovery Information:
- Artix Entertainment uses secure payment processors such as PayPal, Xsolla, and other specific processors based on your location to process all payments. This means we do not receive any financial information such as bank/credit card information directly, nor would ever request this information. We cannot use any information on a financial/bank receipt or statement to confirm account ownership.
- When you make a payment to your account, a payment confirmation email is sent to the email you provided for the payment transaction and the current email address on your account. This acts as your payment 'receipt.' So if you don't have access to that email, you may have to contact the payment processor to obtain your payment information.
- The payment information we request can be buyer names, buyer emails or transaction/reference/invoice ID numbers for any upgrades purchased for your account. You do not have to have access to the buyer email to identify it for us. However, most payment providers except PayPal only provide a transaction/invoice/reference ID number which is the most common and reliable information requested.
- Please do not send information we have not requested. We can only use the specific information requested on our replies.
Payment Processor Information
- PayPal - when a payment is made via PayPal, which a PayPal account, credit/debit/gift card or another payment method they offer, a 17 alpha numeric transaction ID number, consisting of letters and numbers, is provided. An invoice ID number which is a 26 digit alpha-numeric code starting with PPE is also provided. PayPal provides two transaction ID numbers for you and us so an invoice ID number may be easier to obtain and provide. They usually provide us with the buyer's email and name as well, if requested at the time of purchase or if you use a PayPal account/credit card.
- Xsolla - this payment processor's main payment method is credit/debit card, but they offer multiple other payment providers based on your country. Once a payment is made via Xsolla, no matter what specific payment provider you use through them, a 9 or 10 digit transaction ID number is provided. They may also provide us with a buyer email and name, but usually only if a credit/debit card is used.
- BoaCompra/PagSeguro - the only information we are provided is a transaction ID number that is usually 9 or so digits long. We can't accept any other order or receipt numbers and don't receive any other information from this payment processor.
- DragonPay - the only information we are provided is a reference ID number that is 8 letters and numbers long. We also can't accept any other order or receipt numbers and don't receive any other information from this payment processor.
- PayGarden - we only receive a transaction ID number from this payment processor as well, that is 9 letters long with dashes that look like this: XXX-XXX-XXX.
- OpenBucks - we only receive a really long transaction ID number that has letters and numbers.
- Any other payment method - if you used a different payment processor that is no longer available or purchased Artix Points that you spent on an AQWorlds upgrade, please provide as much information as possible and you may need to contact them directly if applicable.
- Need more information? - You can always contact PayPal, Xsolla or the payment processor used for your purchases if you need to obtain your payment information. Please visit our Payment Help Pages if you need their contact information. If your account email is not up to date at the time of purchase, you won't be emailed a payment confirmation email or receipt and may have to contact the payment processor you used directly.