Do you need to recover your hacked, stolen or lost account? We can help!
If you already have access to your account:
- Forgot password? Reset it Here.
- Forgot email? Get a hint under the Find Email link via the Account Manager.
- Other Login Issue, such as technical or payment issue? - Go Here.
If you do not have access to your account:
- No access to email? Contact your email provider! This is the FASTEST way to recover your account!
- No access to email and can't recover via email provider? Contact Artix Support.
- Account temporarily locked? This can happen if you enter the wrong password too many times. Reset it Here or Contact Artix Support if you don't have access to the email on the account.
Important Account Recovery Information:
- If you do not have access to your account or the email on your account, cannot remember the email, and cannot correctly provide the information Artix Support needs to confirm account ownership, then we may not be able to recover it for you.
- The information Artix Support requests is usually specific account information such as: emails used on the account, your location, payment information, linked account information. If any or all of this information requested is incorrect, you may be asked for additional information.
- You cannot get an account back in-game, via Discord or social media such as Twitter and Facebook. Only Artix Support (and no other AE staff) can assist players with account issues via their email ticketing system.
- Free accounts that are a low level and inactive for a very long time may be deleted or the name may be purged so it can be made available for another player. To prevent this, we suggest logging into the account regularly, confirming your email, link a game or Artix Account to your AQWorlds account, or you can purchase an upgrade if you choose. This all will ensure you keep your account and account name.
Important Payment Recovery Information:
- Payment information can be buyer names, buyer emails or transaction/reference/invoice ID numbers for any upgrades purchased for your account. You do not have to have access to the buyer email to identify it for us. However, most payment providers except PayPal only provide a transaction ID number which is the most common and reliable information requested.
- If PayPal was used, an invoice ID number which is a 26 digit alpha-numeric code starting with PPE is also accepted. PayPal provides two transaction ID numbers for you and the service provider so an invoice ID number may be easier to obtain and provide.
- If you used another payment processor, here is more information regarding their transaction ID numbers which are printed on any purchase receipts: DragonPay's reference ID numbers are an 8 character alpha-numeric code, Rixty transaction ID numbers begin with MPO followed by a 9 digit alpha-numeric code, and transaction ID numbers for Xsolla, BoaCompra and other providers are usually numbers that are 9 or so digits long.
- You can always contact PayPal, Xsolla or the payment processor used for your purchases if you need to obtain your transaction ID number (or PayPal invoice ID number), here is the Payment Help Pages for more information. If your account email is not up to date at the time of purchase, you won't be emailed a payment confirmation email or receipt.
- Artix Entertainment does not receive any financial information such as bank/credit card information directly, nor ever requests this information.
- Please do not send information we have not requested. We can only use the specific information requested on our replies.
Important Account Safety Information:
- Account sharing, trading, selling or gifting/giving away is NOT allowed. This means you cannot login and play on another player's account and you should NEVER give your password out to anyone for any reason!
- The account owner is responsible for the safety and security of their own account, any actions taken with the account, and for keeping their email address secure and up to date.
- Please do not ever send Artix Support sensitive information such as your social security number, driver's license number or financial information such as credit card numbers. This is not information we would ever request!
- All Artix websites are secure, no one can hack you through the Artix Game Launcher or our websites.
- Read more about Account Security here!