Do you need to recover your hacked, stolen or lost account? We can help!
PLEASE NOTE: The easiest and fastest way to recover an account if you don't have access to your email address is to contact your email provider!
If you already have access to your account:
- Forgot password? Reset it Here.
- Forgot email? Get a hint under the Find Email link via the Account Manager.
- Other Login Issue, such as technical or payment issue? - Go Here.
If you do not have access to your account:
- No access to email? Contact your email provider! This is the FASTEST way to recover your account!
- No access to email and can't recover via email provider? Contact Artix Support.
Important Account Information:
- If you do not have access to your account, the email on your account, and cannot remember the email, and cannot correctly provide any other information Artix Support requests to recover your account, then we may not be able to recover it for you.
- An account may be temporarily locked if you enter the wrong password too many times. Reset it Here or Contact Artix Support if you don't have access to the email on the account.
- You cannot get an account back in-game.
- You should NEVER give your password out to anyone for any reason!
- Account sharing, trading, selling or gifting/giving away is NOT allowed. This means you cannot login and play on another player's account.
- The account owner is responsible for the safety and security of their own account and for keeping their email address secure and up to date.
- Artix Entertainment does not receive any financial information directly, so any payment information would not be related to an account being 'hacked.' No financial information would be compromised.
- Please do not ever send Artix Support sensitive information such as your social security number, driver's license number or financial information such as credit card numbers. This is not information we would ever request!
- All Artix websites are secure, no one can hack you through our games or websites.
- Free accounts that are a low level and inactive for a very long time may be deleted or the name may be purged so another player can use the name. To prevent this, we suggest logging into the account regularly, confirming your email, or you can purchase an upgrade to make sure you keep your account and account name.
- Read more about Account Security here!