Since AdventureQuest was Artix Entertainment's very first game, we wanted to make sure and thank those players who helped support AdventureQuest whenever we released a new game!
If you have purchased a Guardian Upgrade for one of your AdventureQuest characters, you can verify your AdventureQuest account to a DragonFable, MechQuest and an AdventureQuest Worlds game account and receive special bonus item(s)!
Here is how to verify a DragonFable, MechQuest or AQWorlds account with your AdventureQuest Guardian account:
- AdventureQuest Guardian Verification Page for DF
- AdventureQuest Guardian Verification Page for MQ
- AdventureQuest Guardian Verification Page for AQW
So where do you go to get verification item(s) and what do you get?
- In DragonFable, visit any NPC in the Guardian Tower in Falconreach to receive the Guardian Armor.
- In MechQuest, click on the Shops button at the bottom left, then click on the Rare button to open up the Verified Mecha and Weapons Shops.
- In AQWorlds, visit the Guardian Shop in Battleon and talk to Wyrm or go to the Museum and talk to Valencia. There are multiple items you can receive for being an AQ Guardian!
Please note, verification item(s) are only usable on verified accounts. If you remove your verification, you lose the game-specific items from that account. You can only verify one AdventureQuest account to one DragonFable account, one MechQuest account and one AQWorlds account.
We usually cannot remove an account verification. However, if there is an extenuating circumstance, we may be able to remove it for your manually.
If you have a payment issue, all associated accounts will be disabled, this means any verified accounts as well. We do not allow players to share verifications as we don't allow account sharing/trading/selling/gifting.