Deleting a Free Account
Usually there is no need to delete an account, but we understand that sometimes a player wants to. However, once an account is deleted, it is gone forever!
Here is what you need to do to delete a free account:
- Go to the AdventureQuest Account Manager (Manage Your Account)
- Login to Account Management
- Click on Delete Account to the right
- You will see a message that states: "WARNING: This will permanently delete your AdventureQuest Account. Deleting your account will delete your login account and all of your characters. You will no longer receive emails for this account."
- Choose whether or not you do wish to delete your free account
If someone created an account with your email address without your permission, please delete the account this way or you can contact Artix Support.
Deleting a Paid Account
Accounts that have purchased a Dragon Amulet or DragonCoins cannot be deleted due to the payment records associated with them. Paid accounts can be disabled upon request.
* Paid accounts cannot be deleted through the Account Manager, either.
Deleting a Paid Character
Characters that have received an upgrade (either a Guardian upgrade or Z-Tokens) cannot be deleted due to the payment records associated with them. This includes any non-Guardian characters on an account with at least one Guardian character. If you would like to delete a non-Guardian character on an account with a Guardian character, you cannot do this once the character is over level 50. Please contact Artix Support for assistance.
Deleting a Free Character
- Click the Play button at www.Battleon.com to log in to your account
- Choose the free character you want to delete
- Click the Delete button
- If you are sure you want to delete that character, enter your password and click Yes
- Your character is deleted
Once you have deleted your free character, it cannot be recovered. Please note, if your character is over level 50 and your account is linked to an Artix Account, it can't be deleted. Please contact Artix Support for assistance.
Automatic Account and Character Deletion
If you created a free account with a very low level character and have not logged in for an extended period (6 months or longer), the account and/or characters may be deleted due to inactivity. If this happens, you will need to create a new account and character.