Do you need to recover your hacked, stolen or lost account? We can help!
AdventureQuest 3D uses an email address or Facebook to login, so whichever login you used will be how you can try to recover your AQ3D account.
- Did you forget your password? Reset it here.
- Did you lose access to your email? Contact your email provider such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
- Did you lose access to your Facebook account? Reset your password here.
Important Account Information:
- You cannot get an account back in-game.
- You should NEVER give your login information out to anyone for any reason!
- Account sharing, trading, selling/buying or gifting/giving away is NOT allowed!
- The account owner is responsible for the safety and security of their own account, this includes the email address/login/devices/platform they use and for keeping their information up to date.
- If an account is accessed by someone else due to account sharing/selling, etc or not keeping your information/devices secure, we may not be able to recover it.
- Free accounts that are a low level and inactive for a very long time may be deleted or the character name may be purged so another player can use the name. To prevent this, we suggest logging into the account regularly, verifying your email, or purchasing a package if you would like your account/character are never deleted/purged for any reason.
- Read more about Account Security here!
Please contact Artix Support if you still are unable to recover your account.