HeroMart's Return/Refund Policy is for all HeroMart products, including physical products, including physical Artix Points Gift Certificates.
- HeroMart has a 120 day Refund Policy for orders that have unused products and game codes. The return/refund policy time period starts from when the order was placed. Please take order processing, shipping times (which are dictated by the shipping companies) and if your order is a pre-order into account. This means if you ordered and received a HeroMart product and did not use the product or redeem the game code to receive in-game items, we will be happy to refund you for the purchase amount after you ship back the product to our office. A refund for the purchase price of an order cannot be issued until we receive the full order back to our office and can only be issued to the original payment method/PayPal account/credit or debit card that was used to place the order.
- We cannot refund shipping on any order that was shipped in good faith. This means we shipped your order with the assumption you gave us the correct address and you would receive and accept/claim the package, including paying any customs/duties fees as required by your country. If your order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, the package was unclaimed, the package was returned to us (return to sender) or there is some other issue where your package could not be delivered and it was shipped back to us, you are welcome to repay us for shipping or we can refund you for the purchase price only.
- If you no longer want the product(s) or a payment is unauthorized and the order was already shipped, you will have to wait to receive the order and then choose to return to sender. We can only refund for an order in which we have received all product(s) back, the package is unopened, and any game codes have not been used. Any and all associated Artix game accounts may be disabled due to any refunds or disputes.
- Please note, if an order is canceled and refunded due to fraud, then all associated Artix Game and Artix Accounts will be disabled. You also may be blocked from placing any future orders with HeroMart.
- All returns/exchanges must be approved in advance by HeroMart.
- Opened items are not eligible for return, except in the case of damage or defect, and then only refunded with prior approval and unused game codes. If the codes have been used, the item is not eligible to be returned for a refund.
- If a product is damaged or defective, we can also offer to exchange for a new/working product, depending on the issue.
- If the wrong product was shipped, please let Artix Support know so they can investigate to see if the correct product can be reshipped and if the incorrect product needs to be returned.
- If you order a HeroMart product and it arrives to you damaged or is defective, please let Artix Support know immediately so they can investigate.
- If you order a HeroMart product, it arrives to you intact, but then breaks or is damaged later on by mistake or accident, or some other means, please let us know so we can investigate and see if you are eligible for a replacement. Our 120 Refund Policy does still apply, so if it has been past 120 days since you purchased the item, it cannot be returned for a refund.
Artix Points Gift Certificates:
- Any physical Artix Points Gift Certificates are not eligible to be refunded once the Gift Certificate has been shipped and received and redeemed by using its gift code and any other codes included. Any and all associated Artix game accounts may be disabled due to any refunds or disputes.
If you have any questions regarding HeroMart's Refund/Return/Exchange Policy, please contact Artix Support.