If you would like to link your AQWorlds or Artix Account to your AdventureQuest 3D account, here is how!
- Login to the Account Manager
- Click/Tap Link AQWorlds Account or AE (Artix 'Master') Account
- Enter your AQWorlds or Artix Account login information
- Click/Tap Link & Verify
Linking an AQWorlds account or Artix Account is helpful for these reasons:
- It can help Artix Support confirm account ownership
- You can spend Artix Points on a Guardian package or Dragon Crystals package
- Linking prior to Open Beta also allowed players to help test the game and receive rewards
You can only link one AQWorlds account and one Artix Account per AQ3D account. So if you go to the Account Manager and cannot link an AQWorlds account and/or Artix Account, then you already linked accounts. You are only allowed to link your own AQWorlds account and/or Artix Account as we do not allow account sharing, selling, trading or gifting.
Linking is usually permanent, so please contact Artix Support if you have a linking question or issue.