To create a BattleOn Forums Account, you must first have an Artix Account! If you need to create an Artix Account, please visit www.Artix.com or our Portal Site. If you already have an Artix Account, the next step to creating a Forums Account is to Register for the Forums. Please note, you can only have one BattleOn Forums Account.
Here are the steps to register your Forums Account:
- Step 0: After going to Register for the Forums, please enter your Artix Account name and password and click OK. You should see a message that states "Account Validated. Click OK to Continue." Please click OK. If you are under 13 years of age, you will see the message "You do not meet the age requirement to post messages on the Forum." You do have to be 13 years old or older to register for the Forums.
- Step 1: Please make sure and read the Forum Agreement and agree to it before you can proceed. Once you have checked the box that states "I agree to the FORUM AGREEMENT," please click OK.
- Step 2: Enter the information requested, including a Forum Login Name, your Email, What Forum Color Style you would like and if you want a Link Safety Reminder. A link safety reminder is when you put a link to something in a post and the link goes outside any Artix sites, you will receive a warning reminder that you are going to a non-Artix site. If you choose a Login Name and Email that has already been used for a Forums account, you will receive the message "That forum login name or email is already registered, please try a different login or email."
- Step 3: Choose a password and confirm it – please make sure it is different from any passwords you use on your game accounts or for your email addresses.
- Step 4: Choose whether to save your login as a cookie on your browser. If you do, please check the box that states "Save login details to browser. Remembers your login to allow auto-login next forum visit." Once you have checked or decided not to check the box, press OK.
After following all the above steps correctly, you will receive the message:
You have successfully registered, and an e-mail has been sent to you to confirm your e-mail address. Please check your e-mail now and read the confirmation letter. Note: Due to possible spam settings, this authorization email may be blocked or put in your spam box. If you are using Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, or any other type of mail with spamfilters, please watch for this email in your spam box or lower your spam settings to let this through.
If you picked an email or name that is not already registered, you will be prompted to choose a new name or email.
Your email confirmation should reach you after 5-10 minutes. Please click the first confirmation link to activate your Forums account registration. If the link does not work or has expired, please click the second link and enter your Forums email and the activation ID number.
Once you have successfully confirmed your email address, you can login and explore the Forums! There is usually a waiting period of 3-5 days to post so you can read over the Rules, get used to how the Forums work, and search Forums posts to see if your question or issue has already been posted/answered. You will also receive an email with your Forums Account login information.
If you try to login before your email has been confirmed, you will receive the message:
Your account has not been activated. You need to find the registration confirmation e-mail sent to you when you registered and then follow the instructions to activate your account.