If you did dispute a HeroMart payment and would like to resolve it, here is how! To resolve a dispute, it first depends on what kind of dispute you had - a chargeback, claim or inquiry.
Here is the action HeroMart takes with each of these kinds of disputes:
- When we receive a chargeback, PayPal and Stripe requires information to be sent about the payment so they can investigate with the credit card company/bank. All associated Artix/Game accounts are disabled. The payment is on hold and it is up to PayPal or Stripe and the credit card company/bank if they payment is refunded or not.
- When we receive a claim or inquiry, the payment is put on hold and if we have not shipped out the order, the order will be put on hold until the claim is resolved. We will investigate on our end and try to email the buyer.
If you had a chargeback or the claim/inquiry could not be resolved and your payment was refunded, here is how to resolve the issue:
- If you had a chargeback or unauthorized claim where the payment was unauthorized/fraudulent, PayPal or Stripe has most likely banned you from making any future payments to HeroMart. If you want to have your Artix/Game Accounts reinstated, you will have to pay us back for the HeroMart payment that was disputed plus shipping. If you had a chargeback, you also have to pay us a $10 chargeback fee. PayPal charges us $10 and Stripe charges a $15 whenever a chargeback is initiated with them.
- If you had a claim or inquiry and your payment was refunded and your order was not shipped yet, you can go ahead and make a new payment if you would still like to purchase what you had ordered.
- If you had a claim or inquiry and your payment was refunded and your order was shipped, the only way we can further assist you with the order or any disabled Artix/Game accounts is if you return the order to us. Please return to sender or you will need to pay to ship us back the order. Once we have received the order and confirm that the products/codes are unused, we can continue to assist you.
If you are having a payment dispute that is not addressed here, we are happy to assist you on a case by case basis.
We do offer the option to repay via money order, but if you are outside the US and cannot mail a money order, we can possibly offer other options.
If you have any questions about a dispute including how much you owe and how to repay, please Artix Support.