Dungeonborne Frequently Asked Questions
Here are frequently asked questions for Artix Entertainment's mobile game Dungeonborne!
- How do I play Dungeonborne?
- How much does Dungeonborne cost?
- How do I make a payment to Dungeonborne?
- Where can I report Dungeonborne bugs?
- How do I unlock new Dungeonborne cards?
- Why am I seeing ads in Dungeonborne?
- What devices can I play Dungeonborne on?
- What do the symbols at the top of Dungeonborne mean?
- When I tilt a Dungeonborne card, what do the dots mean that sometimes show under my stats?
- What does picking my Dungeonborne class do?
- Do the choices at the end of a Dungeonborne encounter change anything?
- Why does my Dungeonborne name and guild change?
- Is there a way to win Dungeonborne?
- If I delete Dungeonborne, will my data be saved?
- How do I disable in-app purchases for Dungeonborne?
- Do I have to create an AQ3D, AQWorlds or Artix Account to play Dungeonborne?
- I still need help with Dungeonborne, how do I contact support?