If we receive any kind of dispute/chargeback/refund for a payment made to one of your accounts, all associated accounts are disabled so we can investigate. We take any kind of payment fraud very seriously!
What do I need to do to get my account back?
- First you need to contact Artix Support to explain what happened. We also may have to have the cardholder contact us. Once we know what happened and have communicated with the cardholder if needed, then you will be given authorization to pay us back for the debt that is owed.
- If you had a chargeback, you will also have to pay a chargeback fee. For direct PayPal payments it is $10 and for ClickandBuy (older payments) it is $10. You do not have to pay the chargeback fee if you did not have a chargeback or used a different payment method.
- If you would like to use the payment company you used for your payment, it is also possible that you will have to pay more fees if you wish to use their services again in the future.
What do I owe you and how can I pay you back?
- If you do not know what you owe for your disputed payments, please contact us. Once you know what you owe, please go to our Disabled Account Recovery Form, follow the instructions, print or write out the form and mail it to us with your payment and the form. Our address is listed on the form.
- The only payment method we accept for repayment is a Money Order. Please make sure any International Money Orders are in USD and all money orders are made out to Artix Entertainment LLC. If you do not send us the correct amount in USD, we will contact you and let you know how much more you owe. We cannot mail back partial payments.
- If you cannot mail us a money order for some reason, you can always contact us as we may be able to make other arrangements.
When do I get my account back?
- Postal mail can take several business days or several business weeks to reach us depending on the postal service and your location. We are not responsible for anything lost in the mail.
- After we receive your Disabled Account Recovery Form and payment, it can take several business days to process. Once your payment is processed, we will let you know that your account(s) are reinstated.