Using a Shared Vault allows you to move inventory items from your character into a separate area sharable by all the characters on your game account.
To create your new Vault:
- Log into the game using a character with 500+ Z-Tokens, and access any Shop
- Click the new "Shared Vault" button
- Type in a name for your Vault (this will show on a char page for the vault)
- Buy Vault for 500 Z-Tokens
The Shared Vault comes with three slots of each item category.
To put something in your Vault:
- Access any Shop inside the game
- Click the Inventory Button
- Select an item from your list of stuff
- Click the new "Put in Shared Vault" button which is below the Sell button.
PLEASE NOTE: The button will only appear only if the item can be stored in your Shared Vault.
Here are items you can store in your Vault:
- Regular Gold purchase items
- Gold Gift Box Items
- Z-Token Package Bonus Items
- HeroMart Bonus items
- Omni Knight Blade
What is not able to be stored in your Vault:
- All Z-Token Items (coming soon!)
- Guardianship bonus items
- Raffle Ticket Shop Items
Important Extra Notes:
- There is a new "View Shared Vault" link on AQ character pages to show Vault inventory.
- If you put an item in the Vault that has a higher item level than your character, you will not be able to take that item back out by that same character.
- Retrieving items from the Vault is similar to Buying shop items, the same kind of requirements must be met, such as level, guardian, etc.
- You can expand Vault space by buying additional slots for 100 Z-Tokens each, up to a total amount of 50 slots per item category.
- House size does NOT increase Vault storage size.