Are you having trouble logging in AdventureQuest 3D?
- Reset your account password (for email logins)
- Reset your Facebook password (for Facebook logins)
- Recover my account
- My account is banned or disabled
- I have a technical issue via Steam
- I have a technical issue via a mobile device
If you do enter the incorrect password too many times, you may be temporarily locked out of your account.
Please note - If you have a Facebook login, we recommend you have the Facebook app installed on your device (and logged in) to prevent any login issues. You may see Facebook try to authenticate your login each time you login to the game with Facebook if you do not have the Facebook app installed on your device. Your logged in state via Facebook is determined by the logged in user of your Facebook app.
I can login but can't connect to a server?
- Have you checked your connection? - You must use a stable WIFI connection to play the game
- Router or Internet Service Provider issue? - Please make sure your router and/or your Internet Service Provider is not blocking AQ3D for some reason. Changing security settings on your router can also cause our game to be blocked.
- Game servers down? - A new content update may be uploading or there is periodical maintenance. Our game is unique in which we have regular weekly updates, so new content is going to be available to play! Some updates for certain devices (like iOS/Apple) can take a few hours to a few days to be approved, which we have unfortunately have no control over. Once the update is live and you install it, you should be able to login again!
If you still cannot login and play after going through the above troubleshooting options, please contact Artix Support.