We are very sorry that your stuff is missing. We understand how awful it feels to lose something on your account.
Unfortunately, we cannot return something that has been deleted, destroyed or is missing. This is also stated in our Terms & Conditions that all players agree to when an account is created.
Please note, you should check your bank if you cannot find an item in your inventory, as you may had put in there and forgot!
We cannot give back your stuff if:
- You made a mistake and accidentally got rid of an item or spent in-game currency, please make sure you sell/delete items and spend currency wisely!
- If you lose any items/in-game currency due to 'hacking.'
- Membership time is lost, we also have no way to "reset" your account back to its creation date.
- We cannot replace any temporary quest items if you do log off, as those are temporary items.
What YOU can do:
- We do have a Buy Back Shop to repurchase AdventureCoins items that were sold. Just Login to the Account Manager to review your AC history to see what you would like to repurchase.
- Only AdventureCoins transactions made in-game are tracked. This means there is no way to return items purchased with gold, Legion Tokens, obtained for quests, monster drops, etc. Sell/delete your items wisely!
- Resource items purchased for ACs cannot be bought back via the Buy Back Shop.
How can I prevent my stuff from disappearing?
- NEVER EVER give out your password! This is the Number One Reason that players lose their stuff!
- NEVER EVER share, trade, sell or give away accounts!
- Visit our help page for tips how to keep your account secure.