In the previous battle concerts, you simply had to kill mobs and mini bosses during each song, and then defeat the stage monster before the end of the final song to earn a treasure chest. In this battle concert, there is no stage monster (sorry Thrash) but two possible Final Bosses: the blue titan Pulsarion, the yellow titan Eclipsion. Each of the titans drop pieces of a unique armor set for that monster instead of a chest.
To help determine which boss becomes the Final Boss fight:
- When prompted, go through the portal color of the boss you don’t want to fight.
- Kill that titan’s Essence within the time limit (about 1 minute). This gives a point to the other titan toward becoming the Final Boss.
- Do this again for each song.
- First titan to two points becomes the Final Boss. If neither titan gets two points, a repeat mini boss will spawn instead.
- Kill the Final Boss to collect pieces of their unique armor set.
- Example: You want to fight the yellow titan Eclipsion as the Final Boss. The portals open and you run through the blue portal to kill the Essence of Pulsarion, the blue titan. This gives Eclipsion a point for this song.
- Hint: For the parkour masters, jump to the guitars on the other floating platforms to smite a titan for about 25% of their health. This works the same way as fighting the Essences; use yellow to smite blue, use blue to smite yellow.