If you need to contact support, you're at the correct place! You are visiting our help center, which is https://support.artix.com. You can contact Artix Support in several different ways:
- White mail envelope - At the top right of the page is a white envelope that you can click to submit at ticket.
- Contact Support - tab at the top of https://support.artix.com
- From the help article you are viewing - Click which Artix Game/Dept you need help with, then click a help article related to your issue/question. If your issue or question is not answered, you can click ‘Submit a Ticket’ at the right side of the web page.
- Green help button - There is also a green help button at the bottom right of the page you can click to search for a help article. Once you have found a help article that relates to your issue/question, the little arrow at the top right will take you directly to the help article and then you can click ‘Submit a Ticket’ at the right of the web page.
- Direct contact form - you can go directly to the contact form, but we encourage you to read through the help articles first or search for your issue before contacting support, as your issue may already be addressed and your question may already be answered.
Please do not submit more than one ticket for the same issue or this can delay our response.