If you paid for an upgrade and haven't received it yet, here is more information to figure out what happened!
PayPal (Credit, Debit, Paypal account)
All credit/debit, and PayPal account payments are processed by PayPal. All approved payments receive confirmation emails from PayPal and AdventureQuest.
If you don't see your purchase, your payment is either:
- still being processed
- an echeck, which can take awhile to clear
- failed or declined
You can contact PayPal directly for help via their Help Center.
If you paid directly via Amazon's website, you will need to contact Amazon directly via the Amazon Games & Software Downloads Help Section. They also have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) which includes a link to their Customer Service.
Payments by mail
Your character will be upgraded once your payment is received and processed.
- Mail-ins payments are processed Monday - Friday, excluding holidays
- Processing may take up to an additional 2-4 business days
- A confirmation email will be sent once your upgrade has been applied.
Please note: mail delivery times are dependent on the post office and your country of origin:
- Inside the US: up to 2 business weeks
- International mail: 3 - 4 business weeks or longer
Artix Points and Artix Upgrade Card