Do you like AdventureQuest and want to help support the game by receiving extra bonuses and perks? You can become a Guardian and gain access to Guardian only quests, items, towns, areas, events and so much more! Guardianship was AdventureQuest's original upgrade when the game was first released and been evolving and growing ever since! You can also give your character an extra 'Boost' to progress faster!
- Guardianship is a one time fee of $19.95 and never expires! Once you purchase a Guardianship for a character, they are always a Guardian!
- You receive 1000 free Z-Tokens for upgrading to a Guardian! More information about Z-Tokens can be found in our Z-Tokens Help Page.
- If you purchase a Guardianship within 24 hours of creating your AdventureQuest account, you automatically receive the Firewere pet! If you are already a Guardian, you can receive the Icewere pet in the Guardian shop in-game! More information can be found here.
- With a Guardianship, you can receive bonuses in our other games by verifying your accounts! More information can be found in our help page regarding verifying accounts.
- Guardianship applies to one character of your choice! If you would like another character to be a Guardian, you are welcome to purchase another Guardianship! AQ now offers a discount for purchasing a Guardianship for any additional characters on your account that has your Guardian character for only $10!
- Guardianship cannot be transferred between accounts or characters.
- You cannot restart your Guardian character from scratch, but you can visit the Untrainer. More information can be found in the AdventureQuest Forums.
- More information about everything that comes with a Guardianship can be found in the Upgrade Page. There is also a great list of Guardian Perks on the Forums!
- Your character receives an extra 10% boost to receive more gold and experience,
- You receive free Z-Tokens and gold with the upgrade.
- The X-Boost is only $5 at the time of purchasing a Guardian upgrade or $9.95 after you have already become a Guardian. Guardians that also have the X-Boost are called X-Guardians.
- If you are not seeing the extra gold and experience from the X-Boost, you do receive it! The extra experience will not be visible when fighting an enemy, it will however be visible once you have defeated the enemy. There will be two amounts of experience (EXP) on the scroll. The lower number is the extra EXP that is given by the X-Boost.
- The X-Boost cannot be transferred between accounts or characters.
- More information about the X-Boost upgrade can be found in the Upgrade Page.
If you purchased an upgrade but have not received it yet, please visit our Help Page.