This guide-scroll has been provided by the official council of Loremasters to help you find your way as you enter the world of Lore. As a new adventurer, you'll want to jump right in and explore the world -- and that's exactly what you should do! BUT FIRST, Loremasters strongly encourage you to read the information below, or you might find yourself at the bottom of a dungeon facing a Drakel with a wooden stick and a flask of moglinberry juice.
Choose your weapon based on your character type and stat distribution to deal more damage in battle!
- Swords: best with a high Strength stat.
- Daggers: best with a high Dexterity stat.
- Staves: best with a high Intellect stat.
- Scythes: deal damage based on your highest stat (Strength, Dexterity, or Intellect)
- Book 1 -The Orb Saga- is the story of the hero's first journey, getting your dragon, and saving the world of Lore from Sepulchure and doom using the power of the elemental orbs.
- Book 2 -Elemental Dissonance- follows immediately after, and deals with the aftermath of Book 1.
- Book 3 -The End of Magic- takes place years later after Book 2- where the hero is thrown back into a world of politics and magic. You can play these books in any order, and even jump back and forth between them! There are also many side stories to check out as well, so keep an eye out.
Becoming a DragonLord
If you would like to fully unlock the game, granting you special access to items, quests, areas, your own Dragon and more, you can purchase a DragonAmulet and become a DragonLord. More information about the DragonAmulet upgrade can be found here.
The most powerful items in game are obtained using DragonCoins! This currency is used to purchase exclusive and rare items. Learn more about purchasing DragonCoins here.
- Character details: Character name, level, HP (red bar) and MP (blue bar)
- Brown bag icon: your inventory... all your gear is here
- The options button: find gameplay options listed here
- Dragon Amulet: upgrade your account to unlock this and customize your pet dragon
- Book of Lore: Get news of new updates and access the travel map, quests, shops, and your house.
- Full-screen button: for when you want to fill your entire monitor with DragonFable