Are you having an in-game issue? AdventureQuest 3D has a ton of resources to help you find an answer to your question or a resolution for your issue!
- AQ3D News - AQ3D News has all of the newest updates for the game and addresses certain issues.
- AQ3D Patch Notes - The Patch Notes has up to date fixes for any in-game issues.
- The Artix Games Discord server - our official server has multiple AQ3D channels where players and any moderators or testers who are online can help you out!
- AQ3D Forums - The AQ3D Forums has a General Discussion area where players can discuss in-game stuff! You can create a Forums account and post or just read up the vast AQ3D knowledge that is available!
- Other players - We have thousands of players who have played our games for years and who are very happy and eager to help players with any questions that have about in-game quests, content, NPCs, events, items and more!
You can also refer to the AdventureQuest 3D Wiki. The wiki is player run and updated, but it may not have the most up to date information yet.
We usually cannot answer game related questions via email. This is because our email ticketing system is reserved for players who have account, payment and technical issues. However, we understand that sometimes there are weird in-game issues or questions that may not be answered yet in our Wiki, Forums, Communities, etc.