If you are having a technical issue with the game while playing via an iOS or Android mobile device, we have several options you can try to fix the issue.
Please read through and try these troubleshooting options:
- Have you updated to the latest patch? - Read the Patch Notes for more information.
- Have you tried clearing the games' cache? - Tap the gold gear at the top left of the screen to clear the game cache.
- Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game? - Sometimes this fixes issues with new updates.
- Have you checked your connection? - You must play our game using a stable WIFI connection, so if you are using mobile data, please switch to WIFI to see if that helps. If you are playing someone with restricted internet access (school, library, cafe, etc), this may affect your connection.
- Does your device have enough memory to run the game? - This can cause the game not to run or run very slowly.
- Have you tried closing all other apps? - Other apps that take up a lot of memory could affect running the game.
- Are you able to play the game via Steam? - If applicable. If you are also having issues playing via Steam, here is our Help Page for more troubleshooting options.
You can also click on the gold gear at the top left of the login screen to go to your settings. Under General, please scroll down and you can check the box that says 'Debug Output Log' and then you can send Artix Support screen shots of the log that show any yellow and/or red errors.
If none of these options work for you, please contact Artix Support for further investigation.
If you actually are having an issue with an in-game bug, please report it to the Bug Tracker.