If you are having a technical issue with the game while playing via an iOS or Android mobile device, we have several options you can try to fix the issue.
Please read through and try these troubleshooting options:
- Have you checked the Login Problems help page? - Check it here!
- Have you updated to the latest version/patch? - Read the Design Notes for more information.
- Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game? - Sometimes this fixes issues with new updates.
- Have you checked your connection? - You must play our game using a stable Internet connection. If you are playing somewhere with restricted internet access (school, library, cafe, etc), this may affect your connection. You can also run a Google speed test or you can review the Latency Meter where you can check your connection. If your ping is consistently bad for two seconds, you will see a message that says 'poor connection.' You can let Artix Support know your ping value for further investigation.
- Does your device have enough memory to run the game? - This can cause the game not to run or run very slowly.
- Is your device overheating? - Please make sure to close any other apps that could be taking up space/processing power
- Have you tried closing all other apps? - Other apps that take up a lot of memory could affect running the game.
- Are you able to play the game via Steam? - If applicable. If you are also having issues playing via Steam, here is our Help Page for more troubleshooting options.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT clear the game's cache, this actually can cause more issues. Only clear cache if directed by the Artix Support Team when communicating with them.
You can also try lowering the game's graphics settings if you are using an older device. Please also make sure you have installed the latest update for your specific device.
If you are using the 126.96.36.199 Warp application on your mobile phone, and have troubles connecting to the game please try disconnecting the 188.8.131.52 Warp feature, or add AQ3D to its app exclusion list.
You can also click on the gold gear at the top left of the login screen to go to your settings. Under General, please scroll down and you can check the box that says 'Debug Output Log' and then you can send Artix Support screen shots of the log that show any yellow and/or red errors.
If none of these options work for you, please contact Artix Support for further investigation.
If you actually are having an issue with an in-game bug, please report it to the Bug Tracker.