What is an Unauthorized, Fraudulent or Duplicate payment?
- An unauthorized payment can mean that someone you know has made a payment with your financial information without permission.
- A fraudulent payment can mean a stranger stole your credit card or it is lost and someone made a payment.
- A duplicate payment is where the same character receives the same upgrade more than once on the same day and time.
How to resolve an Unauthorized, Fraudulent or Duplicate Payment
- If you see an unauthorized, fraudulent or duplicate payment, please let us know immediately so we can investigate.
- We will be happy to help you and are able to refund most unauthorized/fraudulent payments based on our Refund Policy and do make exceptions if it is a severe case, but it is to the sole discretion of Artix Support.
- If you see a duplicate payment, please let us know immediately so we can refund you. True duplicate payments can be refunded based on our Refund Policy. Please make sure to indicate which payment is duplicate.
- We are sorry, there are certain payment methods we cannot refund on our end as we do not have access to their systems, for example, ioS/Apple purchases.
- We can refund purchases made via Xsolla (or PayPal), Steam and Google Play if eligible.
- If any unauthorized or fraudulent payments are refunded, all associated game accounts will be disabled as per our Refund Policy.
How Artix Entertainment processes and refunds payments
- Please be aware that we cannot initiate transactions from our end; we can only receive them. All of our games are free to play and purchasing any game upgrades is completely optional.
- Only Xsolla (or PayPal), Google Play, Steam, Apple or any of the other payment companies we use receive your payment information, we never receive your payment information.
- We have no way to bill you or charge you and can only receive a payment. We never receive any financial information such as a credit card number.
- If you do not know the buyer name, buyer email and/or transaction/receipt/order ID number used to make the payment, you may need to contact the payment company who processed your payment(s) for more information and then you can send us the information to investigate. We have no way to look up a payment with any financial information such as a credit card number.
- Please do not ask any payment companies or your financial institution for a refund, as they will either not be able to give you one without our company's assistance, or if you initiate a dispute/chargeback, it can take weeks or sometimes months to receive a refund. Refunds issued directly by us (if applicable) are processed much quicker.
- If you do have a duplicate purchase or there is some other issue where your purchase is refunded by the payment processor or your financial institution, your account will be automatically disabled. If this was a mistake, please email Artix Support.
Payment Provider Contact Information
- Xsolla - Through Xsolla's Help Section http://help.xsolla.com/, you can submit a ticket, use live chat, email email@example.com or call them for assistance
- PayPal - you can email PayPal via their Customer Support Page or call them directly at 1-888-221-1161.
- Amazon - please contact Amazon directly via their Help & Customer Service Page.
- Boku - please contact Boku directly at www.Boku.com/support
- Allopass - please contact Allopass directly at www.Allopass.com (you will need to pick your country at the top right)
- Other payment methods - If another payment method has been used and you do not know how to contact the payment company, please indicate that in your email and we will provide you with contact information.