If we receive any kind of dispute/chargeback/refund for a payment made to one of your accounts, all associated accounts are disabled so we can investigate. We take any kind of payment fraud very seriously!
What do I need to do to get my account back?
- First you need to contact Artix Support to explain what happened. We also may have to have the cardholder contact us. Once we know what happened and have communicated with the cardholder if needed, then you will be given authorization to pay us back for the debt that is owed.
- If you had a chargeback, you may also have to pay a chargeback fee.
- If you would like to use the payment company you used for your payment, it is also possible that you will have to pay more fees if you wish to use their services again in the future.
What do I owe you and how can I pay you back?
- If you do not know what you owe for your disputed payments, please contact us. Then we can give you instructions to repay.
When do I get my account back?
- As soon as we have confirmed you have repaid in full, we will then reinstate your account(s).