Cherry Credits offers physical scratch off cards or other transaction methods to shop online if you do not have a credit/debit card. The main countries that sell Cherry Credits are the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Australia. You can create a free account via the website www.CherryCredits.com and depending what country you are from, their website will translate to your language.
Here are the basic steps to use Cherry Credits:
- Go to our Portal Site and login to your Artix Account
- Click on GET POINTS at the top of the page
- Select how many Artix Points you would like
- Select Cherry Credits as your payment method, you may have to click the View More Payment Options button and click the BUY button
- Confirm the information and click the BUY POINTS Button
- You are redirected to Cherry Credits' site, login to your Cherry Credits account or you will have to create one
- Follow the instructions on their site to pay
- As soon as your payment is approved, you will receive payment confirmation emails that act as your receipt
If you do have any issues paying with Cherry Credits, please contact them via their site www.CherryCredits.com and click on Help at the bottom of the page. We do not have access to their system, so if you do have a payment issue, we will be unable to see what happened.