ATTENTION PLAYERS: As Flash will no longer be supported on browsers after the end of 2020, we have created the Artix Games Launcher. Unfortunately, HeroSmash cannot be added to the launcher. The game has a more complicated engine than AQWorlds for example, and in order to include it, we would have to spend as much time or more on it than we did for AQWorlds. However, HeroSmash will stay online as long as Flash lets us keep it there.
Like all MultiPlayer Games, lag can sometimes be an issue when playing HeroSmash. If lag is becoming a problem for you, check out a few of these helpful tips to make your game run as smoothly as possible!
- Close out of any extraneous programs, windows and tabs. Having extra programs open will drain your computers' processing power.
- Try running the game in a smaller window by zooming out your browser. Simply hold down CTRL and press the minus button (If you are using a Mac, hold down “Command.”)
- Make sure that you’ve updated your Flash player
- If an updated version of Flash does not work, you can downgrade to Flash version 10 or 11 as they may work better
- Open the settings menu in-game and set your visual quality to medium or low.
If nothing listed above helps you, you can also try uninstalling and reinstalling your Flash Player. The one surefire method to make the game run smoothly is to install more RAM on the computer you are using.