To prevent disconnects and other things that can severely impact the performance of HeroSmash, we recommend disabling certain programs when playing our games, and then re-enabling these programs once you are finished playing.
Please try and disable then re-enable these programs to see if this helps any game disconnects:
- Windows Defender
- Any 3rd Party Software that may alter the game client - this includes any cheating/hacking programs, which are not allowed!
- Any streaming services active in the background - this includes any music or video programs you have open
- Certain IRC clients
Other things that can affect your game play are:
- Unusually high latency
- A wireless connection that has intermittent latency spikes
- Any other clients or programs running in the background
- Too many tabs open in your web browser