OpenBucks is a payment method that lets you use a store gift card to pay for an upgrade! There are no reload fees, usage fees, and no extra charges. OpenBucks is currently available in the US and Canada and Hong Kong. You can purchase Artix Points that you can then spend on a Varium package!
Here are the steps to pay with OpenBucks:
1. Use the Buy Points page to find how much money you need to purchase the amount of Artix Points you need. For Canada and Hong Kong, you can use the 'Pay with Gift Cards' option to determine the exact amount you need.
2. Purchase a gift card from one of the retailers below.
You can check for your nearest retailer location by browsing a map.
United States: Subway, CVS, Dollar General
Canada: Subway Gift Card
Hong Kong: Pacific Coffee Gift Card
3. Once you have chosen your items to purchase, select the Pay With Gift Cards button on the Buy Points checkout page.
4. Enter your gift card details to redeem and follow the instructions that appear.
5. When the process is complete you will receive Artix Points on your account, and an email message will be sent to you as confirmation.
If you have an issue with OpenBucks, please contact OpenBucks Customer Support. We do not have access to their system, so if you do have a payment issue, we will be unable to see what happened.