We are very sorry that your stuff is missing. We understand how awful it feels to lose something on your account.
Unfortunately, we cannot return something that has been deleted, destroyed or is missing. This is also stated in our Terms & Conditions that all players agree to when an account is created.
We cannot give back your stuff if:
- You made a mistake and accidentally got rid of an item or spent in-game currency, please make sure you sell/delete items and spend currency wisely!
- If you lose any items/in-game currency due to 'hacking' or if you choose to share/trade your account.
- We cannot replace any temporary quest/mission items if you do log off, as those are temporary items.
What we CAN do:
- All items that are purchased with Varium are tracked. EpicDuel has a Buy Back shop where you can repurchase Varium items you sold previously. Here is the Design Notes post for more information. Please note - ONLY Varium items are tracked. Items purchased or obtained via credits, missions, redeeming a HeroMart code, house items and items from achievements or other prize codes are not tracked so cannot be returned.
- We can recover your account and give you tips on how to keep it safe!
How can I prevent my stuff from disappearing?
- NEVER EVER give out your password! This is the Number One Reason that players lose their stuff!
- NEVER EVER share, trade, sell or give away accounts!
- Please visit our Help Page to learn how to keep your account secure.
But I got items (or other players did) back in the past, why can't you just give my items back?
- There were some exceptions made previously for longtime supporters if we could track items that were sold - this was as a one time only exception on a case by case basis. We unfortunately cannot do this any longer as the Buy Back shop is now available. Please make sure if you choose to sell an item that you understand that if you want it back, the only option you have is to buy it back via the Buy Back Shop.