Paying for an upgrade with a credit or debit card is fast, easy and secure!
Here are instructions for how to pay for Artix Points with a Credit or Debit Card:
- Go to our Portal Site and login to your Artix Account - if you don't have a free Artix Account, creating one takes only a few minutes!
- Click on GET POINTS at the top of the page
- Select which Artix Points package you would like - you can click on View More Packages to see all of the Artix Points packages available
- Select Credit Card as your payment method and click the red BUY NOW button
- Enter the card information and click "Continue"
- Enter the information requested and click "Confirm Payment"
- Once your payment is approved, you will receive confirmation emails from us (Artix Entertainment) and Xsolla that act as your receipt
PLEASE NOTE - Our payment processors may automatically fill in a checkbox to save your card information. If you do not want your card information saved, uncheck the box. If you want to use a different card, please click "Use Another Card." If you want to remove any saved card information, you will need to contact Xsolla directly to have your card information removed from their system.
If you made a credit/debit payment but have not received your Artix Points yet, please visit our Help Page.
If you tried to make a credit/debit card payment and it failed or was declined, please visit our Help Page.
You can contact Xsolla through their Help Section http://help.xsolla.com/, you can submit a ticket, use live chat, email email@example.com or call them for assistance.