If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your Android devices, here is how:
- Open the GooglePlay Store App.
- Touch the Play Store icon under Settings.
- Under "User Controls" touch Require password for purchases.
- Choose a password setting - either for all purchases, every 30 minutes or never. If you use the every 30 minutes setting, you can review your password settings by selecting the Change Settings link that displays after you have made a purchase.
- Type your password.
If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your iOs devices, here is how:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on General.
- Click on Restrictions.
- Choose to disable in-app purchases.