If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your Android devices, here is how:
- Open the GooglePlay Store App.
- Touch the Play Store icon under Settings.
- Under "User Controls" touch Require password for purchases.
- Choose a password setting - either for all purchases, every 30 minutes or never. If you use the every 30 minutes setting, you can review your password settings by selecting the Change Settings link that displays after you have made a purchase.
- Type your password.
If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your iOs devices, here is how:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on General.
- Click on Restrictions.
- Choose to disable in-app purchases.
PLEASE NOTE - Google Play has unfortunately removed the Android version of Undead Assault, due to issues beyond the developers control. We are very sorry for this removal and are hopeful that a new version of the game may be created in the future. We will attempt to keep the game on iOS devices as long as possible. Thank you!