Are you having an in-game issue? AQWorlds has a ton of resources to help you find an answer to your question or a resolution for your issue!
- Game Wikis - The Official AQWorlds Wiki is run by a team of super knowledgeable AQWorlds contributors. It is updated frequently and if you are interested in helping out the Wiki, then you can Join and help out!
- Lorepedia - The AQWorlds Lorepedia has a ton of information about Chaos, Holidays, Member Perks, AdventureCoins, Classes, Enhancements, Badges, Moglins, Player Handbook, Staff Members, Artix Cards and Guilds!
- AQWorlds Design Notes - The AQWorlds Design Notes have been updated since the game was released in 2008 with information about new releases, promotional upgrades, the newest of news and more!
- AQWorlds Forums - The AQWorlds Forums have thousands of posts all about questions players like you have had since the game was released in 2008! You can create a Forums account and post or just read up the vast AQWorlds knowledge that is available!
- YouTube - There are a TON of great YouTube videos made by players about how to get a certain item, how to defeat a boss, how to complete a quest, etc. Just search what you are looking for! Please note, none of the YouTube channels are run or monitored by AQWorlds Staff.
- Other players - We have thousands of players who have played our games for years and who are very happy and eager to help players with any questions that have about in-game quests, content, NPCs, events, items and more!
- Fan Pages - There are also a ton of AWESOME AQWorlds Fan Pages online that may help! Please note, none of the fan pages are run or monitored by AQWorlds Staff.
We usually cannot answer game related questions via email. This is because our email system is reserved for players who have account, payment and technical issues as those are usually more serious in nature. However, we understand that sometimes there are weird in-game issues or questions that may not be answered yet in our Wikis, Lorepedia, Design Notes, Forums, etc.