If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your Android devices, here is how:
- Open the GooglePlay Store App.
- Touch the Play Store icon under Settings.
- Under "User Controls" touch Require password for purchases.
- Choose a password setting - either for all purchaes, every 30 minutes or never. If you use the every 30 minutes setting, you can review your password settings by selecting the Change Settings link that displays after you have made a purchase.
- Type your password.
If you would like to disable in-app purchases for your iOs devices, here is how:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on General.
- Click on Restrictions.
- Choose to disable in-app purchases.
If you would like to disable in-app purchases for Amazon, here is how:
- Launch the Amazon Appstore for Android App.
- Open the menu, then tap Settings
- Clear In-App Purchasing
For information on Kindle Fire, go to Kindle Support, and then select your device. To allow in-app purchasing with parental controls enabled, go to Set Parental Controls for In-App Purchases. You can also make sure you do not have a credit card linked to your Apple or GooglePlay accounts so anyone that may use your device or computer will not have access to your information. You may also be able to password protect your specific device.