Select HeroMart products come with a HeroPoints code that rewards you HeroPoints to spend in AQWorlds, EpicDuel and DragonFable.
HeroPoints code details:
- HeroPoints codes can be spent for specific in-game items depending on the game.
- HeroPoints codes are not sold separately.
- Each HeroMart product comes with HeroPoints code for how many HeroPoints that was advertised in the product description. (Note: during special promotions, HeroMart may give away additional codes with each order.)
HeroPoints Code redemption guidelines:
HeroPoints codes can only be redeemed on one person’s Game / Artix (Master) accounts.
- If you purchase a HeroMart product for yourself, you can only redeem your HeroPoints code to your own Artix Game Account(s) /Artix (Master) Account.
- If you purchase a HeroMart product for someone else, they can only redeem their HeroPoints code to their own Artix Game Account(s)/Artix (Master) Account.
HeroPoints Code Ownership
HeroPoints codes belong to the person who placed the order on HeroMart’s website and had it shipped to their address. They can then gift the product and code to someone else if they choose.
- HeroPoints codes cannot be shared, traded, sold, or bought.
- HeroPoints codes can be given away.
- GIVEAWAY example: You give a code to your friend to redeem on all their Artix Game Accounts.
- SHARING example: You redeem a code on your AQWorlds account and share the code with your friend, who redeems it on their DragonFable account.
- TRADING example: You have an extra code and want to trade it for an Artix Points gift certificate.
- SELLING/BUYING example: You have an extra code so you try to sell it for a profit.
The Artix Support team can only assist the original buyer of any HeroMart product.
If you received a HeroPoints code through a giveaway, shared a code, or purchased one from a 3rd party and need support, please contact the person who sent you the code for more help. They can contact us on your behalf.
Please note: If you are found to be sharing, trading, selling or buying codes, your Artix Game Accounts and the accounts of anyone else who redeemed a code related to your account/s may be disabled.