Are you confused how character names work in AdventureQuest? Here is more information!
- Character names are first come, first serve.
- Character names have to be 3 letters or longer.
- Character names are case sensitive. Your name will appear in game the exact case used at the time of creation, either upper or lower case. (For example, if you create a character named Dragon, the 'D' is capitalized.) If you do purchase a name and forgot to capitalize a letter you can make that change for free.
- Certain character names are unavailable, such as if they are reserved for a staff member.
- A player cannot request Artix Support to give them a character name that is not available.
- No inappropriate character names are allowed to be used. Please make sure to pick an appropriate character name or your account may be banned or disabled. Report any inappropriate names.
- If you do not like your character name, you can purchase a name change for 900 DragonCrystals by logging into the Account Manager. Here is more info about DragonCrystals.
- If you DELETE your character and want the name, there is a 30 day waiting period.
- Once you change your name, your old name will be reserved for you for 5 days following the change. Then it will be available for another player to use.