AdventureQuest 3D can be played on Steam, iOS devices and Android devices. For more device information, please visit our help page. You can create an account to login with your email address or Facebook login.
- For Steam, install AdventureQuest 3D, then create your account.
- For Android devices, go to the Google Play store, download and install the app and create your account.
- For iOS devices, go to the App store, download and install the app and create your account.
- You can also create your account via our website.
- The same account is playable on Steam, iOS and/or Android devices. You do not need a separate account to play on different devices/platforms.
- You can create an account with your email address and then another account using Facebook to login, but we recommend creating one account to avoid confusion.
- If you started the game with a Guest login, you can create an account at any time in game. For example, when you try to chat, a box will appear prompting you to create an account. The Guest login is only available for brand new players who don't already have an existing and established account.
- Only one specific email address can be used per account using a direct email login.
- If you created an account using Facebook to login, you can create a direct email login, here is our help page for more information. Or a direct email login may had already been created for you when account creation with Facebook was made, you can Reset Your Password to get your account password for direct email login.
- If you already created an account with an email login and want to use Facebook to login, as long as you are using the same email for your account and Facebook, you should be able to use both logins when you attempt to login with Facebook.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact Artix Support.