Select HeroMart products come with a reward code that unlocks exclusive in-game items.
Item code details:
- Reward codes and the in-game items they unlock are created for specific products.
- Codes for one product cannot be redeemed for another product’s in-game items.
- Reward codes are not sold separately.
- Each HeroMart product comes with one reward code. (Note: during special promotions, HeroMart may give away additional codes with each order.)
Reward Code redemption guidelines:
HeroMart codes can only be redeemed on one person’s Game / Artix (Master) accounts.
- If you purchase a HeroMart product for yourself, you can only redeem your code to your own Artix Game Account(s) /Artix (Master) Account.
- If you purchase a HeroMart product for someone else, they can only redeem their code to their own Artix Game Account(s)/Artix (Master) Account.
Reward Code Ownership
Reward codes belong to the person who placed the order on HeroMart’s website and had it shipped to their address.
- Reward codes cannot be shared, traded, sold, or bought.
- Reward codes can be given away.
- GIVEAWAY example: You give a code to your friend to redeem on all their Artix Game Accounts.
- SHARING example: You redeem a code on your AQWorlds account and share the code with your friend, who redeems it on their DragonFable account.
The Artix Support team can only assist the original buyer of any HeroMart product.
If you received a reward code through a giveaway, shared a code, or purchased one from a 3rd party and need support, please contact the person who sent you the code for more help. They can contact us on your behalf.
Please note: If you are found to be sharing, trading, selling or buying codes, your Artix Game Accounts and the accounts of anyone else who redeemed a code related to your account/s may be disabled.